26 January 2021 From this time forward, under God, I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people, whose democratic beliefs I share, whose right and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Today, I took an oath of allegiance to Australia, which is now my 2nd home. I never imagined myself being a citizen of another country, other than the Philippines, but God provided me an opportunity to call this amazing place my new home. My Australian journey started on 2013 when I sought Respall's migration assistance. I received my subclass 489 (Skilled Regional Sponsored - Provisional) visa on February 2015. Then waited for another 2 years to satisfy the eligibility requirements for subclass 887 (Skilled Regional) application. I received my visa grant on December 2018. The difference is that the latter is a permanent visa subclass while the former is a skilled visa intended to drive migrants to live in specified regional areas for at l...
21 July 2021 Dearest Joel, I hope you're doing well and safe. Today marks your 6th year in Australia. Congratulations for this milestone. To embark a new life in a foreign land is not an easy decision. It takes a lot of courage, patience and perseverance to begin everything to an unknown place. Jobless, homeless and with a very tight budget to begin with in your journey. I'm glad to know that you keep up with the challenges and never give up. You were able to attain your objective to bring your family members in Australia. In the meantime, while the travel restriction is in place, keep firm in your plan to bring along your dad for him to see and to explore your beautiful country. I'm also happy to know that you got your Australian Citizenship after 5 years of long wait. You took the long path and managed to satisfy all the eligibility requirements for provisional visa subclass and permanent residency prior to your citizenship. You were also able to work in Baida Poultry -...
Comments
Post a Comment