The Art of Waiting

Have you ever experienced being in a long queue?
Waiting for someone to arrive?
Waiting for a delivery package from Ebay, Lazada or shoppee?
Waiting for the right opportunity to come?

All of us may have experienced this in one point of our lives.

By definition, waiting is a state or attitude of watchfulness and expectancy.
Waiting is a period wherein you are expecting that a certain activity or a thing is expected to be accomplished. 

The recent month has been a tough one and a big test for me. 
Nevertheless, I am still grateful for the people that have taken the journey with me.

Fast forward, I'm currently living in a city which is just an imagination before. 
Although I have planned to move to Canberra, God allowed me to be here in Sydney.

New environment, new work and new people. 

I'm still unsure what awaits me here, but I'm definite that this is part of God's plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Citizenship Pledge